View Profile TheNGVirus

5 Movie Reviews

piconjo

it's not bad, but it could use some more story instead of just walking around and shooting. also I found the lack of projectile sprites (handgun) and death animations to be something of a downer. alltogether it's not a bad animation, and I'd like to see more.

hiperion89 responds:

Thanks for comment

Haha

4 Game Reviews

very nice and addicting game! pretty good enemy AI for such a small game too!

It's a neat little game, a big turnoff was the JoJo reference and the "Get it? XD"

the game is way too hard to control. it's impossible to control

31 Audio Reviews

this deserves a frontpage in my honest opinion! Absolute masterpiece!

Asskick247 responds:

DUDE! YOU PEOPLE ARE INCREDIBLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT , @TheNGVirus !

incredibly promising song, nice variety of instruments and percussion. Would love to see more like this in the future! Keep up the good work lad!

god, this is fucking amazing! it EXUDES the rebellion of the punk movement, and I wouldn't shy away from labeling it one of my favorite tracks of 2020 so far! Great job, man!

MercyfulDeath responds:

Hey thanks my man! I'm super glad you liked it as much as you do! I did one or two more tracks in this style for that session, I'll put them up soon.

38 Art Reviews

Incredibly well-made, love the details especially on the frame on the bottom! would love to see some little cowboys in there!

1000BucklesofVictory responds:

Thanks, I tried my best to keep it looking well-polished. I'll add a tiny John Marston or Arthur Morgan in the seats

I'd love to make some Bangin' (wink) tunes with him ;3
Amazing piece <3

amazing piece, but don't forget to rate it as Mature or Adult content!

Producer/Composer.
Always looking for projects to work on!

Kittycat Laz @TheNGVirus