View Profile TheNGVirus

4 Movie Reviews

it's not bad, but it could use some more story instead of just walking around and shooting. also I found the lack of projectile sprites (handgun) and death animations to be something of a downer. alltogether it's not a bad animation, and I'd like to see more.

hiperion89 responds:

Thanks for comment

Haha

I used to watch this like ten years ago, and now it just fills me with nostalgia. I love the series, and I love Zhu

4 Game Reviews

very nice and addicting game! pretty good enemy AI for such a small game too!

It's a neat little game, a big turnoff was the JoJo reference and the "Get it? XD"

the game is way too hard to control. it's impossible to control

29 Audio Reviews

Very, very enjoyable cast, thank you so much for the shoutout! Much love and keep up the good work!

>Lil Peep dead
>NG Chat dead
>Chatbot dead.

WHATS NEXT, TOM FULP DED????

I like the song for what it is, a little joke

Probably your least annoying track. Doesn't mean it's a good song.
Just try to improve yourself though, and you might be able to make a decent track

suddenmeter9241 responds:

ok, but can you still rate fair and don't be an ass kisser, ok?

35 Art Reviews

He used to scare me as a kid, I still am mildly uncomfortable around him, and you really captured that feeling with this piece! great work!

FraserMcNiven responds:

Incredibly kind comment, thank you. It's such an iconic design and performance that I think those feelings couldn't help but transfer across by association!

Takes balls to talk about lazy freeze frames with this level of art skills. Feel free to prove me wrong, I'd gladly admit defeat

why is #6 a blank panel? great comic as usual!

ChazDude responds: