View Profile TheNGVirus

4 Movie Reviews

it's not bad, but it could use some more story instead of just walking around and shooting. also I found the lack of projectile sprites (handgun) and death animations to be something of a downer. alltogether it's not a bad animation, and I'd like to see more.

hiperion89 responds:

Thanks for comment

Haha

I used to watch this like ten years ago, and now it just fills me with nostalgia. I love the series, and I love Zhu

4 Game Reviews

very nice and addicting game! pretty good enemy AI for such a small game too!

It's a neat little game, a big turnoff was the JoJo reference and the "Get it? XD"

the game is way too hard to control. it's impossible to control

30 Audio Reviews

god, this is fucking amazing! it EXUDES the rebellion of the punk movement, and I wouldn't shy away from labeling it one of my favorite tracks of 2020 so far! Great job, man!

MercyfulDeath responds:

Hey thanks my man! I'm super glad you liked it as much as you do! I did one or two more tracks in this style for that session, I'll put them up soon.

I'm really digging this track, I love the midi vibes of it, and the composition is just amazing! one thing; I would recommend working on the mixing and mastering, it'll sound much, much better!
definitely worthy of a scout!

PKToastyVA responds:

Thank you very much! I'll definitely keep that in mind!

Very, very enjoyable cast, thank you so much for the shoutout! Much love and keep up the good work!

37 Art Reviews

god that's hot, I'm a sucker for foot art! Keep up the amazing work!

that damn froggy chair always getting in the way! great art as usual though, the way you draw expressions always makes makes my heart melt!

Amazing portrayal of arguably my favorite Castlevania Witch! I also love the Albus stained glass window in the back!
overall, amazing piece, glad to see OoC get some attention!

Producer/Composer.
Always looking for projects to work on!

Amaro "Lazlow" Berghout @TheNGVirus