://[chat _iz_dead].sad ://[chat _iz_dead].sad

>Lil Peep dead
>NG Chat dead
>Chatbot dead.

WHATS NEXT, TOM FULP DED????

I like the song for what it is, a little joke

the skY the skY

Probably your least annoying track. Doesn't mean it's a good song.
Just try to improve yourself though, and you might be able to make a decent track

suddenmeter9241 responds:

ok, but can you still rate fair and don't be an ass kisser, ok?

DJ-sudden_meter - Fatality (for RedMaskYT) DJ-sudden_meter - Fatality (for RedMaskYT)

I was gonna say this is probably one of your best tracks, but that only applies to the intro. It's just more random sounds. No real melody

NGVIRUS don't be mean

suddenmeter - bass and spaghetti suddenmeter - bass and spaghetti

Well, this really doesn't fit the 'Dubstep' genre.
It does fit the many random sounds put together genre though
Good job

suddenmeter9241 responds:

might just be a drum and bass

sudden_meter - the skY II sudden_meter - the skY II

Well, this is definitely not one of my favorite songs

Lost in The Seven Seas - Dubstep Lost in The Seven Seas - Dubstep

so far this is my favorite song in your list! it sounds really energetic, rough, and basically everything that dub should be! to me it really sounds like the 2009 era Prodigy tracks (Invaders Must Die, Omen, etc.)

4/5 stars, Keep up the good work!

LightingBlue (Dubstep) LightingBlue (Dubstep)

i liked everything about the song, but i'm gonna have to give you lower rating only because you recorded this off your phone. also, you should credit the people you work with in the credits & info tab.

2/5 stars from me

JonathanRune responds:

Im not working with anyone :/ He is my friend and he dosent have a newgrounds account he just told if it was good xD

Everybody's gotta learn sometime (Huawei #BePresent) Everybody's gotta learn sometime (Huawei #BePresent)

i'd like to ask what samples you used for this track

Blue Skies - Dubstep | JR Blue Skies - Dubstep | JR

this ain't dubstep, my man, it sounds like EDM to me. I like the composition though. speed it up a little next time, cause it was way too slow for my taste.

3/5 stars

Wobble Uninsanely Wobble Uninsanely

this doesn't sound like dubstep to me, this is more of an electronic/dance feel to it. I do like it for what it is though