Metal Slug Animation Metal Slug Animation

it's not bad, but it could use some more story instead of just walking around and shooting. also I found the lack of projectile sprites (handgun) and death animations to be something of a downer. alltogether it's not a bad animation, and I'd like to see more.

hiperion89 responds:

Thanks for comment

This was a bad idea 2 This was a bad idea 2

Haha

Chewing Gum Chewing Gum

God this is funny!
and the best part is: It's true as fuck!
keep up the good shit, bruv

Deep Killer Deep Killer

the game is way too hard to control. it's impossible to control

666 Collect! 666 Collect!

it's so awesome i puked

Lost in The Seven Seas - Dubstep Lost in The Seven Seas - Dubstep

so far this is my favorite song in your list! it sounds really energetic, rough, and basically everything that dub should be! to me it really sounds like the 2009 era Prodigy tracks (Invaders Must Die, Omen, etc.)

4/5 stars, Keep up the good work!

LightingBlue (Dubstep) LightingBlue (Dubstep)

i liked everything about the song, but i'm gonna have to give you lower rating only because you recorded this off your phone. also, you should credit the people you work with in the credits & info tab.

2/5 stars from me

JonathanRune responds:

Im not working with anyone :/ He is my friend and he dosent have a newgrounds account he just told if it was good xD

Everybody's gotta learn sometime (Huawei #BePresent) Everybody's gotta learn sometime (Huawei #BePresent)

i'd like to ask what samples you used for this track

Obama's lazy eyed speech Obama's lazy eyed speech

also, you really gotta work on your jokes man.
for example, instead of saying "My Dick Cheney is Horny" try saying "Here's a tricky Dick that cannot be impeached"

AbsurdTyler responds:

Thank you for the advice. :) I just feel the crappy look makes the jokes more funny. Personally. But, you are correct about them being done on paint. LOL! It's pretty hard to believe that a 21 year old dose this stuff. LOL! It's true.

Characters: Cheyenne, Excited Stan And Robin Characters: Cheyenne, Excited Stan And Robin

i gotta say, this isn't really good art
though I do think that if you try harder, and maybe stop drawing in paint, you could actually make some quality comics

CONTRADICT AND FORGET CONTRADICT AND FORGET

this looks like it was made in paint...